Mi 4a network problem solution: Are you facing network problem in your mi note 4a smartphone if yes then read the article. Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about mi note 4a network problem. If you are also facing the problem in your smartphone then this article is for you. Hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix mi 4a network problem
- Open settings of your mi note 4a smartphone.
- Then click on sim card and mobile networks.
- After it select your sim and click on preferred network type and select prefer lte.
- Now go back and check the volte if it is not enabled then enable it.
- Now click on access point names.
- You will see a reset button then click on it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone network again and you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope now you have successfully fixed your issue and incase if it doesn’t work and you are still the problem then i recommend you to factory reset your smartphone. If this also doesn’t work then you have to take help from any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware issues in your smartphone and that why you are facing the network problem and for hardware issue this trick won’t work. So better you should check your phone in xiaomi service center it will be a good idea.
- Redmi note 4 call ended problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
Okadtech – Mi 4a network problem solution