If you have dropped your phone in water then water molecules goes inside your phone circuit and they will damage the circuit and your phone won’t turn on. Hi there iam michell today we will discuss about how to fix huawei p30 lite water damage in this article i have mentioned why this problem happens and how to fix the issue read the whole article from starting to end and you will fix your water damaged phone.
Why water damages our phone
Well it’s really easy to answer we all know water is a good conductor of electricity so when water goes inside the phone circuit it joints all the connection and this causes short circuit inside the phone.
What not to do in this situation
- When your phone come contact with water immediately switch off your phone and don’t press any button.
- Not removing sd card and sim card is the biggest mistake that a lot of user’s do, if phone is wet then please remove the sd card snd sim from it.
- Don’t change your phone.
how to fix huawei p30 lite water damage
Now let’s come on our main topic how we can fix it, to fix it it’s really so easy just follow the above tricks
- If your phone got wet and it won’t turn on then take silica gel it is an amorphous and porous form of silicon dioxide, pick a beaker and filled it with the silica gel and after it bury your phone on it and wait for 7- 8 hours it will dry your phone and if you don’t have silica you can do it with rice also.
- Open your device with screwdriver and remove the back part of it and place it in sunlight.
- Suck the water out of your device with the help of vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe your phone with a cloth.
I hope now you all have fixed your huawei p30 lite water damage issue if yes then congratulations and if you are still facing the same issue then don’t worry you have to work little bit more but you will fix the issue kindly visit any authorised huawei care near you they will help you in removing the water molecules from the phone they will clean your phone.
huawei p30 lite specifications
The phone comes with a 6.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2312 pixels at a pixel density of 415 pixels per inch (ppi). It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Huawei P30 Lite runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 3340mAh battery. The Huawei P30 Lite supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P30 Lite on the rear packs a 24-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Huawei P30 Lite runs EMUI 9.0.1 is based on Android 9 Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei P30 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Huawei P30 Lite measures 152.90 x 72.70 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 159.00 grams. It was launched in Blue, Midnight Black, and Peacock Blue colours.
Connectivity options on the Huawei P30 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Also check – How to fix acer aspire black screen problem in 2min
Okadtech – how to fix huawei p30 lite water damage