Vivo y15 black screen problem solution: Are you a vivo smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your vivo y15 smartphone. If yes then please read the article carefully this article will definitely help you in solving this problem.
Hello to all my vivo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing good in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about vivo y15 black screen problem. Imagine you are doing something in your smartphone. Like you are playing games in your smartphone, you are watching videos or you you are on call and suddenly your smartphone screen turns black without any reason. It can literally irritate any user whoever it is facing the problem. Well don’t worry i have a solution for you try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- First charge your smartphone for half an hour to one hour.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the vivo company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the vivo company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
Okadtech – Vivo y15 black screen problem solution