Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing ghost touch problem in your redmi note 8 pro smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you in solving this problem. You just have to follow some simple instructions and after it your problem will be solved.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing good in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem and how we can solve this problem.
Table of Contents
How to fix it
1. Force reboot your smartphone
If you are facing the problem because of any software problem then this will definitely work,
- Press and hold the power button + volume down button for 10 – 15 seconds.
- When your see the redmi logo appertaining on your screen release these both buttons power button + volume down button.
- Now wait for sometime and your smartphone will perform force reboot and after it your problem will be solved.
2. Over heating problem
If you are continuously doing any heavy task on your smartphone like you are playing games or your are editing videos on your smartphone then this will heat your smartphone and this can also cause ghost touch problem.
3. Change your smartphone screen protector
If you are using a screen protector from a long time like you are using it for 2 – 3 years then please replace it with a new one this is also one of reason behind ghost touch.
4. Replace your smartphone display
If your smartphone screen/ display is damaged or if it is broken from any side then this can also cause the ghost touch problem. You can replace your smartphone screen/ display from any authorised redmi smartphone care and after it your problem will be solved.
Okadtech – Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution