Redmi note 7 screen blackout/ redmi note 7 black screen problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing black screen/ screen blackout problem in your redmi note 7 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Well don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem, we will help you in solving your problem. You just have to read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will solve your black screen/ blackout screen problem easily.
Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss how to fix redmi note 7 screen blackout/ redmi note 7 black screen problem solution. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to follow some instructions.
How to fix it
- First charge your smartphone for half an hour to one hour.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the xiaomi company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the xiaomi company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
Okadtech – Redmi note 7 screen blackout/ redmi note 7 black screen problem solution