Redmi note 10 pro bluetooth issue solution: Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about redmi note 10 pro bluetooth problem. Like wifi and hotspot the bluetooth is also one of most important feature in our smartphone. If it will show any problem or if it will stop working then we can face a lot of problem in our smartphone. We can’t transfer files, we can connect devices like ac, tv, bluetooth headphones in our smartphone to use these we have to fix our smartphone. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem hear in this article we have mentioned one easy solution of this problem you can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix redmi 10 pro bluetooth problem
- Turn on your redmi note 10 pro smartphone.
- Open settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings, click again reset settings to conform it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again and now you will see your problem will be solved completely and your problem will turn to normal again.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your issue and incase if anyone is still facing the problem after trying this solution also. Then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone. This will fix your bluetooth issue hundred percent. If this also doesn’t work then your phone most probably have any hardware issue. To fix it you have to take help of any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality.
Okadtech – Redmi note 10 pro bluetooth issue solution