Redmi 9t bluetooth problem solution: Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about xiaomi bluetooth issue. Well we all know how useful is this bluetooth feature in our smartphone. Like from sharing and receiving photos, videos and documents to connecting devices it helps us too much. We can do the sharing thing from third party apps but connecting the devices with our smartphone through bluetooth is important. We can connect our, ac, tv, bluetooth, bluetooth headphone etc without bluetooth we can’t connect anything. So to to use these features we have to fix our smartphone anyhow. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article i have mentioned the easiest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix Redmi 9t bluetooth problem
- Turn on your redmi note 9t smartphone.
- Open settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings, click again reset settings to conform it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again and now you will see your problem will be solved completely and your problem will turn to normal again.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your issue and incase if anyone is still facing the problem after trying this solution also. Then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone. This will fix your bluetooth issue hundred percent. If this also doesn’t work then your phone most probably have any hardware issue. To fix it you have to take help of any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality.
Okadtech – Redmi 9t bluetooth problem solution