Poco x2 touch not working problem solution: Are you a poco x2 smartphone user and you are facing touch not working problem in your smartphone. If yes then this article will be helpful for you.
There are many users there who are facing the touch problem in their smartphone and they don’t know how to solve this problem and they are just stucked on it. If you are also one of them then the solution which i have provided below will definitely help you in solving this problem.
How to fix poco x2 touch not working problem
- At first open your smartphone back panel.
- Now disconnect the battery cable.
- Now disconnect the touch connector after it pick your multimeter and check the values of the touch connectors pins.
- Check all the pins readings if any pin value doesn’t came then check your smartphone ic if it has any fault then fix it.
- After you fix the ic check again the touch connector pins values and you will the it will start showing you the value.
- After you get all the reading correctly just assemble the battery and all the connectors.
- Now turn on your smartphone and check your touch and you will see your problem will be solved.
For video support
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your problem through this article. We have provided our best we have mentioned the solution in step by step. So that it will be easy for user to fix the problem easily and also we have provided video so it will make it more easy. Incase after this also if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then you can just comment below your problem and after it our team will definitely reach to you and we will try our best to solve your problem.
- Poco f1 speaker problem solution
- Poco m2 pro earpiece not working problem solution
- Poco x3 speaker problem solution
- Oneplus update issue, oneplus green line issue SOLUTION
Okadtech – Poco x2 touch not working problem solution