Nokia 6.1 wifi connection problem, wifi problem solution: Are you a nokia smartphone user and you are facing wifi connection problem, wifi problem in your nokia 6.1 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem, hear in this article you will find the solution of your problem. Just read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my nokia smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about nokia 6.1 wifi connection problem, wifi problem. Well we all know how our smartphone wifi feature is important for us. Even a lot of smartphone users doesn’t like the mobile internet, they are totally dependent on their home broadband and their office broadband. If the wifi doesn’t work or if it shows any error then people like these can face a lot of problem. In today’s world we are totally dependent in internet from shopping to all important works everything requires internet.
Well don’t worry hear we are to help you in this problem, hear in this article we have mentioned the simplest and easiest solution of this problem. Follow all the instructions properly and after it your problem will be solved easily.
- Turn on your nokia 6.1 smartphone.
- After it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Now Select reset options.
- Hear click on reset wifi mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether your wifi problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Okadtech – Nokia 6.1 wifi connection problem, wifi problem solution