How to fix realme c11 wifi problem:Are you facing wifi issue in your realme c11 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. If yes then please read the article carefully from starting to end and this article will definitely help you to solve this problem.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix realme c11 wifi problem. A lot of users scare when they see the issue but it’s not at all a big problem you fix it very easily. Hear in this article we have mentioned the simplest and easiest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix realme c11 wifi problem
- Turn on your realme c11 smartphone.
- Go settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Select backup and reset then select erase all data (factory reset).
- Hear choose reset network settings.
- Unlock your smartphone, if it ask you your smartphone password.
- Click on reset network settings.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your wifi again and you will see your issue will be solved completely.
Hope now you have successfully solved your problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after trying this solution also then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone and after it your issue will be solved hundred problem. If this also fails then in last you have to visit any authorised realme service center near your locality and you have to check your smartphone there. There maybe any hardware issues in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem, so checking the smartphone in authorised service care is a better idea.
Okadtech – How to fix realme c11 wifi problem