Vivo y30 mic problem solution: Are you a vivo smartphone user and you are facing mic problem in your vivo y30 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. Well don’t why we are here, we will help you in solving this irritating problem. You just have to do is please read the article carefully from starting to end and follow all the instructions after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my vivo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about vivo y30 mic problem. Hear below we have written the easiest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- When you see the vivo logo appearing on your screen release these buttons.
- Now your smartphone will perform force reboot a when this process will your problem will be solved.
Hope you liked this article and this article has helped you in solving your vivo mic problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after reading this article and follow all the instructions also. Then i recommend you to please check your smartphone in any authorised vivo service care near your locality. They will check it and if anyone hardware issue is there then they will fix it. If your smartphone is in warranty period then you can do it for free without any cost. So checking the smartphone in authorised vivo service care is a better idea if any hardware issues will be there then you can’t solve it it be any trick. These tricks are made for software issues it will won’t work if you have hardware issues in your smartphone.
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
- Vivo phone stuck on logo problem solution
- Vivo y55 wifi problem solution
- Vivo v20 bluetooth problem solution
Okadtech – Vivo y30 mic problem solution