Vivo v20 bluetooth problem solution: Are you a vivo smartphone user and you are facing bluetooth problem in your vivo v20 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry our team is here for you, we will help you in solving your problem. You just have to do is follow all the steps and instructions properly and read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my vivo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about a serious issue that a lot vivo v20 smartphone users are facing and that is bluetooth problem. In recent days even in our website comment section we also got thousands of messages people telling about this problem. Well don’t worry it’s not a big problem, you can just solve it. Hear below i have written one of the most easiest solution of this problem you can try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to solve this problem
- At first turn on your vivo v20 smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Click on reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings just for conformation.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check again and you will see your problem will be totally solved.
I now now you all have solved your problem and incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after trying this solution also. Then you can comment below our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- How to fix vivo black and white screen problem
- Vivo y71 black screen problem solution
- Vivo y51 no service, vivo y51 network problem solution
- How to fix vivo phone screen flickering issue
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
Okadtech – Vivo v20 bluetooth problem solution