Sony xperia xa camera not working problem solution: Hello to all my sony smartphone user friend’s hope you all are doing. Today we will discuss about camera issue which many sony smartphone users are facing. Mostly this problem happens because of software glitches or because of some systemn crash. There are a lot of users who get scared when thay see such type of issue on their smartphone. But it’s not that
hard to fix it it just happens because of technical problems and it can be easily fixed. Just read the whole article and after it i am hundred percent sure that you will fix your issue.
Learn how to fix Sony xperia xa camera not
Restart your smartphone
This is the first thing that ever users should try, many users face the
problem just because of some software glitches in phone this can be
easily fixed just by restarting the phone.
Clear cache and data of your camera app
- Go to settings.
- Click on app’s and notifications.
- Click on app info.
- Now click on camera and after it clear the cache and data.
Update your smartphone
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on about phone.
- Now click on software update.
Check your phone by any professional
If you have tried all the tricks, even you have tried alternative camer
app but nothing worked. If you are in this situation theni strongly
recommend you to please visit any sony service care near you. Your
phone may have any hardware related issue to fix it you have to take
support from sony service care.
- How to fix sony xperia xa ultra wifi problem
- Sony xperia z5 black screen of death problem solution
- Sony xperia xz2 charging problem easy solution
- Realme 7 pro fingerprint problem solution
- Realme 5 pro fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
Okadtech – Sony xperia xa camera not working problem