Samsung j6 no service problem solution: Are you a samsung smartphone user and you are facing samsung j6 network problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you in solving this irritating and frustrating problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to follow some instructions and after it you are done. Read the article carefully from stating to end and follow all the instructions and after it you will easily solve this problem.
How to fix it
- At first open your samsung j6 smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- After it scroll down and click on general management.
- Click on reset.
- Now click on reset network settings.
- Hear lick on reset settings.
- Now click on reset to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether your network problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your smartphone samsung j6 network problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following this trick also. Then don’t worry there is a another trick also which you can try, try to factory reset your smartphone this will fix your network problem hundred percent. If this also doesn’t work then you most probably have any hardware issue in your smartphone and to fix it you have to take help from any samsung service center to get better support.
Okadtech – Samsung j6 no service problem solution