Samsung galaxy m21 network problem solution: Are you a samsung smartphone user and you are facing signal problem in your samsung smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you in solving this irritating and frustrating problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to follow some instructions and after it you are done. Read the article carefully from stating to end and follow all the instructions and after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my samsung smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about a problem that a lot of samsung users are facing and they are complaining about it that is network not working in their smartphone. Well it very easy to solve, you just have to reset your smartphone network settings and after it your problem will be solved. Hear below we have written it how you can reset your smartphone network settings follow the instructions which are written below and after it your problem will be solved.
How to fix it
- At first open your samsung smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- After it scroll down and click on general management.
- Click on reset.
- Now click on reset network settings.
- Hear lick on reset settings.
- Now click on reset to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether your network problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article was informative for your and this has helped you in solving your problem. In case if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following this solution also. Then hear comment below your problem our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
Okadtech – Samsung galaxy m21 network problem solution