Samsung a21s mobile data not working problem solution: If you are using a samsung smartphone user and you are facing mobile data/ network problem in your samsung a21 smartphone and you don’t have any idea how you can solve this problem then read this article completely from starting to end follow all the instructions written in this article and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to solve samsung a21s mobile data not working problem
Reset your smartphone network settings
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- In settings click in the search bar search for reset and when you will find it click on it.
- Now scroll down and click on reset.
- Now hear select reset network settings.
- Click on reset settings.
- Now type your password and click on next.
- Click again on reset to conform.
- You will see a pop up “Network settings reset“.
- After it simply restart your smartphone and check again you will see your problem will be solved.
Expecting this article will be helpful and informative for you incase if anyone of you face any problem while solving this problem then here in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will definitely help you in solving your problem. Also hear below we have tagged a video you can follow it also.
- Samsung a51 speaker problem solution in easy way
- Samsung charging stopped temperature too low problem solution
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
- Samsung m31 wifi connection problem
- Samsung a30 network problem solution
- Samsung a70 not charging problem solution
Okadtech – Samsung a21s mobile data not working problem solution