Redmi note 8 bluetooth problem solution: Are you facing bluetooth issue in your redmi note 8 smartphone if yes then kindly please read the article this article will help you to fix this issue. Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well. Today hear in this article we will discuss about bluetooth issue. We all know how important is bluetooth in our smartphone like from file transfer to connecting with other devices with our smartphone bluetooth helps us. If it will stop working or if it will show us problem then we can face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry we are here to help you. You just have to follow some easy instructions and after it you will fix your issue easily.
How to fix redmi note 8 bluetooth problem
- Turn on your redmi note 8 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system and select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile, bluetooth.
- Now select reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone bluetooth again, you will see it will start working perfectly again.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully fixed your issue and incase if you face any problem after following the solution also. Then i recommend you to please check your phone in any authorised xiaomi smartphone service care near your locality. There maybe any hardware related issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the smartphone in authorised service centre is a better idea.
- Mi a1 network problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro internet problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 8 bluetooth problem solution