Redmi note 3 sensor not working/ redmi note 3 proximity sensor problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing sensor not working problem/ proximity sensor not working problem in your redmi note 3 smartphone and you don’t know how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you in solving this irritating sensor problem. You just have to to do is read the article from stating to end and follow all the instructions and after it your sensor/ proximity sensor problem will be solved.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi note 3 sensor problem/ proximity sensor problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to turn off your proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved it’s an temporary solution, realme will give a update soon which will solve your proximity sensor problem permanently. Well hear below i have written how can do it, follow the instructions and after it your problem will be solved. Although you have to disable the proximity sensor to solve this problem as for current time but soon you will get an update and after you can use your smartphone proximity sensor properly.
How to fix redmi note 3 sensor not working/ redmi note 3 proximity sensor problem
- Turn on your redmi note 3 smartphone.
- Open to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Scroll again and click on call settings.
- Click on incoming call settings.
- Now disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
- Redmi note 5 pro front camera not working problem solution
- Redmi 9 black and white screen problem solution
- Redmi 8a signal problem/ redmi 8a network problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 3 sensor not working/ redmi note 3 proximity sensor problem solution