Redmi note 3 bluetooth not working problem solution: How to fix redmi note 3 bluetooth problem: Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about redmi 3 bluetooth problem. Like wifi and hotspot the bluetooth is also one of most important feature in our smartphone. If it will show any problem or if it will stop working then we can face a lot of problem in our smartphone. We can’t transfer files, we can connect devices like ac, tv, bluetooth headphones in our smartphone to use these we have to fix our smartphone. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem hear in this article we have mentioned one easy solution of this problem you can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix it
- Turn on your redmi note 3 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings, click again reset settings to conform it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again and you will see your issue will be solved completely and your problem will turn to normal again.
Hope now you have solved your issue and incase if you face any problem after following this solution also. Then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone this will fix your issue hundred percent. If this also doesn’t work then it’s conformed that you have any hardware related issue in your smartphone. To fix it you have to contact with any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality they will definitely solve your hardware issue.
Okadtech – Redmi note 3 bluetooth not working problem solution