Redmi black screen problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we are going to help you in this problem. You just have to do is please read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will be able to solve this problem easily. So kindly read the article from starting to end so that you will not miss any step.
How to fix it
- At first press and hold the power button of your smartphone with volume down button for 10 to 30 seconds until you see the redmi logo start appearing on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the redmi logo start appearing on your smartphone screen release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and when this process will end you will see your smartphone black screen problem will be solved and your smartphone will turn back to normal again.
Hope you liked this article and you have successfully solved your black screen problem in your smartphone. Incase if anyone of you is there who is still facing the problem after following this solution also then you just just comment below your problem in the comment section. You have to describe your problem and after it our team will definitely reach to you and we will try our best to solve your problem.
- Redmi note 10 pro front camera issue solution
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Redmi 4a no signal problem solution
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
Okadtech – Redmi black screen problem solution