Redmi 5a bluetooth problem solution: Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about redmi 5a bluetooth problem. If you are facing the problem in your redmi 5a smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it then this article is for you. Well most people scare when they see such type of issue in their smartphone but it’s not at all a big issue and it’s not that it can’t be solved or fixed. You can fix it easily just by following some instructions. Hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of the problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix redmi 5a bluetooth problem
- Turn on your redmi 5a smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system and select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile, bluetooth.
- Now select reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone bluetooth again and you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope this article had helped you in fixing your issue and you have successfully fixed your issue and incase if you face any problem after following this solution also. Then you can comment below our team will definitely help you or you can contact with any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality for help. They will also definitely help you to solve your problem. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the phone in authorised xiaomi service center is a better idea.
Okadtech – Redmi 5a bluetooth problem solution