Redmi 4a proximity sensor not working problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing proximity sensor problem in your redmi 4a smartphone and you are frustrated on it and you don’t know how to solve this irritating problem. If yes then don’t worry we are hear for you, we will help you in solving your proximity sensor problem. Well you scan fix it very easily you just have to change some settings of your smartphone and you are done. Just read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will solve your problem easily.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi 4a proximity sensor problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to turn off your proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved. Hear below i have written how can do it, follow the instructions and after it your problem will be solved
How to fix redmi 4a proximity sensor not working
- Turn on your redmi 4a smartphone.
- Open to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Now scroll again and click on call settings.
- Click on incoming call settings.
- Now disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
Hope you liked the article and this has solved your problem incase if anyone is facing any kind of problem in solving this problem. Then you can comment below our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- Redmi note 3 wifi and bluetooth not working problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 4x black screen problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi 4a proximity sensor not working problem solution