Redmi 3s network problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing network problem in your redmi 3s smartphone. If yes then please read the article carefully from stating to end. This article will definitely help you in solving your redmi 3s network problem.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix redmi 3s network problem. Mostly people face the issue because of wrong network settings in their smartphone and some face it because of technical errors in their smartphone. Well the good thing about it is you can fix both of these very easily. Hear below i have mentioned two easy solutions of this problem which you can try and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- Open your redmi 3s smartphone.
- Go to settings.
- Click on sim card and mobile networks.
- After it select your sim and click on preferred network type and select prefer lte.
- Now go back and check the volte if it is not enabled then enable it.
- Click on access point names.
- You will see a reset button then click on it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone network again you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope now your issue is solved and incase if this solution fail then don’t worry there is a second trick also. You can try it if the first one doesn’t work then this will definitely work.
- Open your redmi 3s martphone.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings.
- Click again reset settings to conform.
- Now check your network again you will see your issue will be solved hundred percent.
Okadtech – Redmi 3s network problem solution