Realme xt bluetooth problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing bluetooth in your realme xt smartphone. If yes then please read the article carefully from stating to end and after it you will successfully solve your problem
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix realme xt bluetooth problem and how to fix it. Well we all know how important is bluetooth in our smartphone, from photo, video and document sharing to connecting with other devices like our tv,ac bluetooth headphone. Without using our smartphone bluetooth we can’t transfer anything to anyone or we can receive anything from anyone. Some people say we can do all of these from third party apps well it’s all ok but the main problem is connecting devices. As i mentioned above the devices we can’t connect with these devices without our smartphone.
Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem, hear in this article i have mentioned the easiest and the simplest tricks to solve this problem. Try it and you won’t be disappointed this simple trick will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix realme xt bluetooth problem
- Turn on your realme xt smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi- mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now wait for some time and after it restart your smartphone and check whether your bluetooth problem is solved or not, you will see your bluetooth problem will be solved completely.
- Realme 3 pro camera not working problem solution
- Realme 6i,6pro,5pro black screen problem solution for any realme device
Okadtech – Realme xt bluetooth problem solution