Realme narzo 30 5g issue solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing network problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t we are hear for you, we will help you in solving your problem. Hear in this article we have discussed the easiest and simplest method to solve this problem. I recommend you to please read the whole article properly from starting to end and after it your problem will be solved easily.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Well today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your realme narzo 30 5g issue. Hear below we have provided one of the easiest solution of this problem. Follow all the steps properly and after it your problem will be solved.
How to fix it
- The first step you should do is simply turn on your realme c11 smartphone.
- Now after doing it go just settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Select backup and reset then select erase all data (factory reset).
- Hear click on reset network settings.
- Enter your smartphone password, if it will ask you.
- Click on reset network settings.
- Now when everything is finished just restart your smartphone and after it check your network problem whether it is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your problem through this article. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then you can just comment below our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- Realme narzo 20 pro sound problem solution
- Realme x2 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
- Realme 7 network problem solution
- Realme 6i,6pro,5pro black screen problem solution for any realme device
Okadtech – Realme narzo 30 5g issue solution