Realme c3 black screen problem solution: If you are using a realme smartphone and you are facing black screen problem in your smartphone and you don’t know how to solve this problem. If your answer is yes then this article will be very much helpful for you.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great. If you are facing black screen problem.
How to fix Realme c3 black screen problem
- At first what you have to do is press and hold the power button along with volume up button for nearly 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now when you will hear a vibration sound and when your smartphone screen flash with realme logo at that time release both of these buttons the power button and volume up button both at the same time.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and when this process will end you will see your problem will be solved.
Now i hope you all have successfully solved your black screen problem through this article. If your answer is yes then congratulations we are definitely happy for you and incase if you are still facing the problem after applying the provided solution also. Then hear in this case what you can do is, you can just comment below your problem below in the comment section and our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem. Try to explain your problem properly and discuss us the whole thing so that it will be easy for us to give you a proper solution which can help you in solving this black screen problem.
- Realme c2 black screen and white display problem solution
- Realme 7 pro mobile data not working problem solution
Okadtech – Realme c3 black screen problem solution