Realme c1 black screen problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your realme c1 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Well don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem, well will help you in solving your black screen problem. You just have to read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will solve your black screen problem easily.
Why this problem happens
- Software bug – Many users told that they see the black screen issue after updating their phone well some sometimes, the phone company which gives you the phone update it contains bugs and it causes the black screen issue.
- Installing incompatible/ third party apps – These type of apps contains viruses and bugs which takes control on your phone.
- Battery issue – If your phone battery is too old and if it can’t hold charge on it then replace it.
- Phone has been exposed to extreme heat.
- Overcharging of phone for a long period of time.
- Loose of LCD connection – A loosed LCD connection can’t joint the connection of phone system and display.
- Water damaged phone – If you have ever dropped your phone on any water surface then may see the problem.
How to fix it
- Press and hold the power button + volume down button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- When you see the realme logo appearing on your realme c1 smartphones screen release these both buttons power button and volume down.
- Now your phone will perform force reboot process.
- When this process will end you will see your phone black screen issue will be fixed and your phone will turn to normal again.
Okadtech – Realme c1 black screen problem solution