Realme app restart problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing app restart problem in your realme smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem. We will guide you how you can solve your realme app restart problem in your smartphone. Many people scare when they see the problem but let me tell you it’s just a software problem and it can be solved very easily just by following some simple steps and instructions. I recommend you to kindly please read the whole article from starting to and after it you will easily solve this problem.
I hope now your problem is solved and incase if it doesn’t work and the problem is still there after following this solution also. Then in this case i recommend you to please comment below or mail us your problem with full details. After it our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- Go to settings of your realme smartphone.
- Now click on battery.
- Hear select app battery management.
- Now hear select the app where you are facing the problem.
- Now turn off allow background activity.
- Now your problem will be solved completely, if you are facing the problem in multiple apps then you can just the same for those apps also and it will solve your problem.
- Realme c11 data connection problem solution
- Realme c11 mic problem solution
- Realme stuck on logo problem solution
- Realme 7 pro mobile data not working problem solution
- Realme 5i front camera not working problem solution
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve
- Realme headset mic not working problem solution
Okadtech – Realme app restart problem solution