Realme 8 wifi problem solution: Are you facing wifi issue in your realme 8 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. If yes then please read the article carefully from starting to end and this article will definitely help you to solve this problem.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix realme 8 wifi problem. A lot of users scare when they see the issue but it’s not at all a big problem you fix it very easily. Hear in this article we have mentioned the simplest and easiest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix realme 8 wifi problem
- Turn on your realme 8 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi- mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Wait for some time and restart your smartphone and after it, you will see your issue will be successfully solved.
Hope now you have successfully solved your problem and incase if anyone is still facing the problem after following this solution also then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone. If this also fails then in the last you have to check your smartphone in any authorised realme service care near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the smartphone in any service care is a better idea.
Okadtech – Realme 8 wifi problem solution