Realme 8 pro hotspot not working problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing hotspot problem in your realme 8 pro smartphone. If yes then don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem, we will help you in solving this problem. You just have to read the article properly from starting to end and after it you will solve your problem easily.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing good in your life today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can fix your realme 8 pro hotspot not working problem. Well
How to fix it
Before doing anything in your smartphone do these two things first
- Reset your smartphone: Many times many users face the hotspot problem just because of simple things like ui crash or technical glitches in smartphone and this can be easily solved just by restarting the smartphone.
- Airplane mode: If you have turned on your hotspot from a long time like if you have share your internet through hotspot for 2 to 3 hours then turn of it and turn on your smartphone airplane mode for 5 minutes and after it turn on your hotspot again and your will it will start working properly again.
- Change password of your hotspot: Sometimes this happens, our old hotspot password got currently due to some reason and our smartphone face difficulty to read the old password and this create problem in pairing. Change your password to a new and fresh password and after it your problem will be solved.
If you have tried these three tricks but non of them work then follow this, this will fix your problem hundred problem
- Open settings of your realme 8 pro smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi- mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Now click again on reset settings to conform.
- When this will all done your problem will be solved.
Okadtech – Realme 8 pro hotspot not working problem solution