Realme 6i fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: Are you a realme 6i smartphone user and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you. We will help you in solving your realme smartphone fingerprint sensor problem. You just have to do is please read the whole article carefully from stating to end carefully and after it you will be able to solve this problem.
Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great today hope in this article we are going to discuss about how you can solve your realme smartphone fingerprint sensor problem. Most of the users get frustrated when they see the problem but it’s not that hard you can solve this problem. Hear below we have mentioned some easy solutions of this problem you can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to solve realme 6i fingerprint sensor not working problem
- Go to settings of your realme 6i smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on fingerprint, face and password.
- Click on fingerprint.
- Input your phone password.
- Delete the fingerprints which are added.
- Click on add fingerprint.
- Insert a new fresh fingerprint and check your fingerprint sensor again your issue will be solved.
Hope this article was informative for you and your have successfully solved your smartphone fingerprint sensor problem. In case if anyone of you is still there who is facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then there you can just comment below your problem and our team will reach out you and we will try our best to solve your problem.
- Realme 6i,6pro,5pro black screen problem solution for any realme device
- Realme 8 network problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 6i fingerprint sensor not working problem solution