Realme 6 wifi problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing wifi problem in your realme 6 smartphone and you don’t know how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry this article is made for you this article will definitely help you in solving your realme 6 wifi problem. You just have to do is please kindly read the whole article carefully from starting to end so that you will not missed anything. After it you will be easily able to solve this problem easily.
- At first simply turn on your realme 6 smartphone.
- Now after it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi- mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now after doing it simply restart your smartphone and check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved.
Now i hope you all have successfully solved your realme smartphone wifi problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing after applying the following solution also. Then hear in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem by describing it properly so that it will be easy to understand what problem you exactly facing. After it our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem. If not then what you can do is you can just find any authorised realme service center near your locality and check your smartphone there.
- Realme 2 hang on logo problem solution
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve
- Realme 6 front camera problem solution
- How to fix realme c11 hanging problem
- Realme 3 hang on logo problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 6 wifi problem solution