Realme 5i sound problem solution: Are you a realme 5i smartphone user and you are facing sound problem in your realme 5i smartphone and you don’t know how to fix this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you in solving this problem. You just have to do is read the whole article properly from starting to end and after it you will sovereign this problem.
How to fix it
Solution no 1.
- Turn on your realme smartphone.
- Then go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down and click on backup and reset.
- Hear select erase all data ( factory reset ) don’t worry it will not erase any of your data.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Now enter your password and confirm it.
- These are a lot of users who change some settings of there smartphone which they also don’t know what it is they do it by mistakenly and in result they face the problem. This will reset all your smartphone settings which you have changed and it will bring it to default and this will solve your problem.
Solution no 2.
If you are facing the problem because of any hardware issue then this will help you.
- Take a ear cleaner and put it into your headphone jack and rotate it slowly the way it will not damage anything, we have to clean it.
- Sometimes, those users who are using earphone/ headphone regularly there smartphone headphone jack get dirty by those earphone/ headphone plugs. If something like dirt/ dust or moisture stuck on your smartphone headphone jack then also this problem will came in your smartphone.
- If you clean it then this problem will be solved.
Hope you liked this article if you face any problem while solving your issue then you can comment below our team is 24*7 active to help you.
Okadtech – Realme 5i sound problem solution