Realme 5i fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: If you are using realme 5i smartphone and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem if your answer is yes then this article will be very much helpful for you. I recommend you please read the article completely from starting to end and after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your realme smartphone fingerprint sensor problem. well most of the time we face the problem because of software problems. When you save your fingerprint in your smartphone and sometimes when it’s data got corrupted it’s starts showing you issue. To fix this issue you have to remove your old fingerprint from your smartphone and you have to insert a new one after it your problem will be solved. Hear below i have written how you can do it follow all the steps and your problem will be solved.
Learn how to solve realme 5i fingerprint sensor not working problem
- At first go to settings of your realme 5i smartphone.
- Then after it just scroll down and click on fingerprint, face and password.
- Now click on fingerprint.
- Hear input your phone password.
- Now delete the fingerprints which are added.
- Click on add fingerprint.
- Now insert a new fresh fingerprint and check your fingerprint sensor again your issue will be solved.
We hope now your problem is solved and in case if it is not then you can just comment below and your problem and our team will definitely help you in solving this problem.
Okadtech – Realme 5i fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
Leave a Reply