Realme 5i bluetooth problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing bluetooth in your realme 5i smartphone. If yes then please read the article carefully from stating to end and after it you will successfully solve your problem.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix realme 5i bluetooth problem. Well we all know how important is bluetooth in our smartphone, from photo, video and document sharing to connecting with other devices like our tv,ac bluetooth headphone. We can’t say that bluetooth isn’t important for our smartphone if it will show us any error or if it doesn’t work then we can’t do any of these things. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem problem.
How to fix realme 5i bluetooth problem
- Turn on your realme 5i smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi- mobile and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now wait for some time and after it restart your smartphone and check whether your bluetooth problem is solved or not, you will see your bluetooth problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article has helped you in solving your realme 5i bluetooth problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following this solution also. Then you can comment below your problem our team will try our best to solve your problem.
Okadtech – Realme 5i bluetooth problem solution