Realme 3 fingerprint sensor not working problem: If you are a realme 3 smartphone user and you are facing wifi problem in your smartphone and you don’t have any idea how you can solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will guide you how you can solve this problem. Just read the article carefully from starting to end so that you will not miss anything.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how you can solve your fingerprint sensor problem. Hear below we have provided one of the most simplest and easiest solution of this problem. You can try this solution and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix realme 3 fingerprint sensor not working
- At first go to settings of your realme 3 smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on fingerprint, face and password.
- Click on fingerprint.
- Input your phone password.
- Delete the fingerprints which are added.
- Now click on add fingerprint.
- Insert a new fresh fingerprint and check your fingerprint sensor again your issue will be solved.
Now i hope all of you have successfully solved your problem. Incase if anyone of you is still facing the problem after applying this solution also if the problem is still there. In this case you can just comment below and our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem. If not then you can just find any authorised service care near your locality and there you can check whether your problem is solved or not.
- Realme 6i,6pro,5pro black screen problem solution for any realme device
- Realme 7 pro mobile data not working problem solution
- Realme 6 front camera problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 3 fingerprint sensor not working problem