Realme 2 touch not working problem solution: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing tourch not working problem in your smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If your answer is yea then this article will be definitely helpful for you. I suggest you please read the whole article carefully from starting to end and follow all the steps mentioned below and after it you will easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to fix realme 2 touch not working problem
- At first what you have to do is press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume up button for nearly 10 – 15 seconds.
- Now when you will hear a vibration sound and you will see realme logo start appearing on your smartphone screen at that time release release both the buttons.
- Now after it your smartphone will start performing force reboot, you are wait for some seconds to complete it and after when it will complete you will see your problem will be solved successfully.
We hope this article was informative and helpful for you and this has helped you in solving your problem. If you have successfully solved this problem then we are really happy for you. Incase if anyone of you is there who is still stucked there in this same problem. You have tried the solution but it didn’t work. Then let me tell you hear in this case what you can do is, you can just simply comment below your problem by describing it properly. Try to describe your problem so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you exactly facing and we can give you the best solution which is possible.
- Realme c2 black screen and white display problem solution
- Realme 7 pro mobile data not working problem solution
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve
Okadtech – Realme 2 touch not working problem solution