Realme 2 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: If you are using realme smartphone and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your realme 2 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem then read this article this article will be definitely helpful for you.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are having a great day. Well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about a problem that a lot of realme to smartphone users are facing. Ya you heard it right we will discuss about fingerprint sensor problem. There are many people who are facing this problem and they are stucked on it and they don’t know how to solve this problem. Well hear below i have written the easiest solution of this problem you can try it and this will definitely help you.
How to fix realme 2 fingerprint sensor not working problem
- Go to settings of your realme 2 smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on fingerprint, face and password.
- Click on fingerprint.
- Hear input your phone password.
- Then delete the fingerprints which are added.
- Click on add fingerprint.
- Now insert a new fresh fingerprint and check your fingerprint sensor again and you will see your problem will be solved successfully.
Now i am expecting all of you users have successfully solved your problem through this article solution. If your answer is yes then congratulations to you for successfully solving your problem. After applying the solution also if someone is there who is still facing the problem. Then hear in this case what you can do is, you can just comment below your problem in the comment section below. After it our team will definitely look into it and we will provide you the best solution which can be applied to solve your problem.
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solved
- Realme 5i front camera not working problem solution
- Realme 6 front camera problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 2 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
Leave a Reply