Poco f1 mic problem solution: Mic is one of the most important part of our smartphone or we can say today our smartphones can do thousands of stuffs but in earlier it was made only for phone calls. So we can just say in today also the main/ first and primary feature of our smartphone to to make calls. If we face any issue in our smartphone mic or speaker then it can trouble a lot. Well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how we can solve vivo smartphone mic problem. There are thousands of users there who are facing the mic problem in their smartphone and they don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem.
How to fix poco f1 mic problem
- Go to settings of your poco f1 smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on app’s.
- Click on manage apps.
- Search and click on phone service.
- Now clear data and force stop.
- After it just restart your smartphone and check your smartphone mic again and you will see your problem will be solved.
I hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your mic problem through this article. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then hear in this situation you can just comment below and our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem. If not then you can contact with any authorised xiaomi service center also for support.
- Redmi note 9s ear speaker problem solution
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
Okadtech – Poco f1 mic problem solution