Oppo f5 bluetooth problem solution: Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about oppo f5 bluetooth problem. We all know how important is bluetooth in our smartphone in file transferring to connecting other devices with our smartphone it helps us a lot. If it will show us any error or if it doesn’t work then we can face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article we have mentioned the solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix oppo f5 bluetooth problem
- Open your oppo f5 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Now click on reset to factory settings.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Click again reset system settings only to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your smartphone bluetooth again, you will see it will start working normally again.
Hope you liked the article and this article has successfully solved your issue and incase if it doesn’t then i recommend you to please check your smartphone in any authorised oppo service care near your locality. Many people face the bluetooth issue because of hardware issues also and for hardware issues this trick won’t work. So checking the phone in service care is a better idea.
- Vivo y91 camera problem solution
- Vivo v15 pro another camera broken cannot switch solution
- Vivo y11 wifi problem solution
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
- Oppo f11 pro front camera problem, rear camera problem solution for both
Okadtech – Oppo f5 bluetooth problem solution