Oppo f1s mic problem solution: Are you a oppo f1s smartphone user and you are facing mic problem like when you make any call to someone and while you are on call your voice break or it creates a annoying sound to the person who is listening you or any other mic related problem you are facing. If you are facing any kind of mic read problem in your oppo smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve it. Then you are in the right place, here we will help you to solve this annoying problem. You just have to read the whole article properly from starting to end and after it you will solve this problem very easily.
Hello to all my oppo smartphone users hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we we are going to discuss about oppo mic problem. We usually face this issue because of two reasons, the first one is because of software issues and the second one is because of hardware issue in our smartphone. Well for hardware issue we can’t do anything from our own. For this we have to take our smartphone to any authorised service center but if you are facing it because of any software related problem. Then you can solve it by updating your smartphone or by factory reseting. Well that’s not that much important, hear below i have written one of the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on app management and select all applications.
- Scroll down and search call management.
- Now force stop it and go storage usage and clear the data and cache.
- Now restart your smartphone and check again and you will see your problem will be solved.
- Oppo a3s network problem solution
- Oppo a37 camera problem solution, fix it in just 2min
- Oppo f11 pro network problem solution
Okadtech – Oppo f1s mic problem solution