Oppo f11 pro wifi problem solution: Are you a oppo smartphone user and you are facing wifi problem in your oppo f11 pro smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem, we will help you in solving this problem. Just read the whole article carefully from stating to and after it you will easily solve your smartphone wifi problem.
Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss discuss about oppo f11 pro wifi problem. Well although oppo smartphones are pretty good in its build quality or it’s features and the model oppo f11 pro is also one of the best smartphone of oppo. Like it’s camera quality, battery life and design was too good and it’s one of the most selling phone in oppo premium segment line. But as we all know like other smartphone it has some problems also and the wifi problem is also one of it.
Well we can’t call it a problem because we face the issue just because of system ui crash or software glitch in our smartphone and this can be solved easily just by following some instructions. Hear in this article i have mentioned one easy solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix oppo f11 pro wifi problem
- Turn on your oppo f11 pro smartphone.
- Go to settings of smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Click on reset to factory settings.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Click again reset system settings only to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your wifi again you will see your problem will be solved.
Okadtech – Oppo f11 pro wifi problem solution