Oppo black screen problem solution: Are you a oppo smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem problem in your oppo smartphone. If yes then let me tell you, you don’t have to worry about it, you can solve this problem easily. You just have to do is please read this whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will easily solve this problem. No matter what oppo smartphone model you are using this solution is applicable for all models.
Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how you can solve your oppo smartphone black screen problem. Well this problem happens because of two reasons. The first one is because of any hardware related issues and the second reason behind the problem is software problem like ui crash or any system glitch. If this issue is happening because of hardware problem then sorry to say but in this case you have to visit any authorised oppo service center nearby you. Incase if it’s a software problem which most of the people face then you can solve it by your own. Hear below i have provided one of the most easiest and simplest solution of this problem. You can try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- At first press and hold the power button of your smartphone with volume down button for 10 – 15 seconds until you see oppo company logo start appearing on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the oppo company logo start appearing on your smartphone screen release both the buttons the volume down and power button.
- Now your smartphone will perform force reboot and when this process will end your problem will be solved.
- Oppo f11 pro front camera problem, rear camera problem solution for both
- Oppo a3s internal storage problem solution
Okadtech – Oppo black screen problem solution