Are you facing camera issue in your oppo a71 smartphone if yes then read the article this article will help you to solve your problem. If you are facing Oppo A71 camera not working problem then this article will help you in solving your problem just read the whole article carefully and you will fix your issue easily.
Why this problem happens in our phone
- Software failure.
- Download of third-party apps on phone.
- Hardware issue.
How fix Oppo A71 camera not working
Restart your phone – restarting the phone refreshes the software.
- Close all programs that are running in your smart phone.
- Switch off the phone and remove the sd card from it
- Now restart the phone.
Go to Settings> Application> Camera> Storage> Clear cache> Restart mobile and see the result.
If the first two method doesn’t work then the last thing you can do is, try factory reset
Warning – factory reset will erase all your data’s so be sure to backup all your important data’s.
- Charge your phone up to 50 percent and backup all your important data’s.
- Turn on your phone.
- Go to settings.
- Then General.
- Click on Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting.
- Tab on Reset phone
Hope you liked the article and you have fixed your issue. If yes then congratulations and if it doesn’t work and you are still facing the problem. Then i recommend to please do a factory reset in your phone this will fix your issue hundred percent. If this also doesn’t work then you have to visit any oppo service center near your locality. If all these things doesn’t work then there are center that you have any hardware issue. So checking the phone in service center is a better idea.
- Oppo a57 camera problem solution in easy way
- Huawei nova 3i back camera not working problem solution
- Oppo a5 network problem solution
Okadtech – Oppo A71 camera not working , camera problem solution