Oppo a7 volume button not working problem solution: If you are using a oppo smartphone and you are facing volume button problem in your oppo a7 smartphone and you don’t have any idea how you can solve this problem then this article will be definitely so helpful for you. Mostly people face this problem because of broken flex cable or because of water damage. To fix it what you have to do is you have to replace your smartphone volume button flex cable and after it your problem will be solved. Hear below i have written it how you can do it follow the instructions and after it you are done.
How to fix oppo a7 volume button not working
- At first switch off your oppo a7 smartphone.
- After doing it open the back panel of your smartphone.
- Now remove the motherboard.
- Purchase a new flex cable from amazon ( ).
- Now replace it with the old one, Can we repair our old flex cable ya you can but it is always better to replace your flex cable.
We hope this article will be helpful and informative for you and this has helped you in solving your oppo a7 smartphone volume button now working problem. If you have successfully solved your problem with the help of this article then congratulations to you incase if anyone of you face any problem while solving this problem then hear in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will look into it and we will definitely try our best to solve your problem. Try to explain your problem properly so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you exactly facing.
- Oppo a37 network problem solution
- Oppo f11 pro front camera problem, rear camera problem solution for both
Okadtech – Oppo a7 volume button not working problem solution