Oppo a5s wifi problem solution: Are you a oppo smartphone user and you are facing wifi problem in your oppo a5s smartphone. If yes then please read the article carefully from stating to end, after reading this article i am sure that you will fix your wifi problem easily.
Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are good today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how to fix oppo a5s wifi problem. Well we all know how important is wifi for our smartphone like without it we can’t use any broadband internet or we can’t connect to anyone device for internet. Well don’t worry you can fix it easily, hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your wifi issue.
How to fix oppo a5s wifi problem
- Go to settings of your oppo a5s smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Now click on reset to factory settings.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Click again reset system settings only to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your smartphone wifi again you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope you liked the article and this article has successfully fixed your wifi issue. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then i recommend you to do a factory reset in your smartphone. If this also doesn’t work then you have to check your phone in any authorised oppo service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the smartphone in authorised oppo service center is a better idea.
Okadtech – Oppo a5s wifi problem solution