Nokia 7 plus bluetooth pairing problem solution: Are you facing bluetooth pairing problem in your nokia 7 plus smartphone. If yes then kindly please read the article carefully from starting to end this article will definitely help you to solve this problem.
Hello to all my nokia smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix nokia 7 plus bluetooth pairing problem. If you are also facing the problem in your smartphone then you are in the right place. Hear in this article we have discussed the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix nokia 7 plus bluetooth pairing problem
- Turn on your nokia 5.3 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Now Select reset options.
- Click on reset wifi mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again, you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope now you have successfully solved your problem. Incase if anyone is still facing the problem after following this article solution also then you can comment below our team will definitely help you in solving your problem or you can contact with any nokia service care. Just find any authorised nokia service care near your locality and take your smartphone there they will check your smartphone. Many times many users face the problem because of hardware issues in their smartphone also and this solution will not work for hardware issues. So checking the smartphone in auth service care is also a better idea.
- Nokia 5.1 black screen problem solution, fix the issue in just 2min
- How to fix nokia 6 camera keeps stopping/ camera problem
Okadtech – Nokia 7 plus bluetooth pairing problem solution