Motorola stuck on boot screen problem solution: If you are using a motorola smartphone and your smartphone stuck on boot screen and it doesn’t response to anything what ever you do you are in this situation and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If your answer is yes then this article will be defiantly so helpful for you this article will help you in solving your motorola stuck on boot screen problem. What you have to do is please read the whole article carefully from starting to end and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to fix
- At first what you have to do is press and the the power button of your motorola smartphone along with volume up button for nearly 20 seconds until you see the motorola logo start appearing on your screen
- Now when you see the motorola logo start appertaining on your screen with a sound at that time release the power button and the volume up button.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and when this process will end your problem will be solved successfully.
Expecting everyone of you has successfully solved your problem with the help of this written article. If you’re going to answer me yes then most congratulations. Incase if anyone of you is there who is still facing the same problem after application the provided solution also. Those users what then can do and what i suggest is comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will look into it and we will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- Moto g7 camera not working problem solution
- Moto e5 play black screen, black screen of death problem solution
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- Moto e4 plus automatic touch problem solution
Okadtech – Motorola stuck on boot screen problem solution
Leave a Reply