Motorola one action bluetooth problem solution: If you are facing bluetooth problem in your moto one action smartphone then this article will help you to solve this problem.
Learn how to fix moto one action bluetooth not working
To fix the issue there are 3 tricks that you can try, try each and every trick one by one until you fix the issue.
Restart the phone – This is the first thing that you should try many user’s just face the issue because some software glitch, and it can be easily fixed be restarting the device.
- Turn off your bluetooth.
- Go to settings.
- Tab on apps.
- Click on the 3 dots which is in the upper left corner.
- Click on Bluetooth Share > Storage > Clear data.
- Now restart your smart phone.
- Turn on your moto one action smartphone.
- Open your phone settings.
- Search erase all data (factory reset).
- Click on reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings to continue.
- Now after it just restart your phone and check your bluetooth again, you will see it will start working again.
Update your smart phone camera
- Go to settings.
- Select System
- Select System updates.
- Select “Download and Install“.
- After the software is installed, select “Restart Now“.
- Your phone is now updated.
Hope you liked the article and the article has helped you in solving your problem and incase if you are still facing the problem. Then you can check your phone in any authorised motorola service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware related problem in your smartphone and that why you are facing the problem so checking the smartphone in authorised motorola service care is a better idea and if you have warranty then your can fix your smartphone in free of cost also.
Okadtech – Motorola one action bluetooth problem solution