Moto z3 camera not working problem solution: Are you facing camera issue in your moto z3 smartphone if yes then read the article this article will definitely informative for you and this will help you to fix your issue. Hello to all my motorola smartphone hope you all are doing good in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about moto z3 camera problem. If you are also facing the problem in your moto z3 smartphone then read the article hear in this article we have mentioned some of easy tricks which you can try and these will definitely fix your issue.
Learn how to fix moto z3 camera not working problem
1. Restart your phone
This is the first thing that you should try. When you will restart your smart phone, your smart phone system will refresh.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings of your smart phone.
- Click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Tab on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option.
- After it click on the Clear data and then OK.
3. Force stop your smart phone camera
Go to Settings> Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
Hope now you have solved your problem and incase if it doesn’t work and you are still facing the same problem. Then you can comment below our team will definitely help you or you can contact with any motorola service care near your locality they will definitely help you.
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- Moto g7 mobile data not working problem solution
- Sony xperia z5 black screen of death problem solution
Okadtech – Moto z3 camera not working problem solution